Alumni chapters from around the world help make a difference at Mississippi State by providing financial assistance for students. Annual and endowed scholarships play a significant role in helping exceptional students attend MSU.
Chapter scholarships are made possible by donations to the MSU Foundation, unless otherwise indicated, and are considered privately funded scholarships. Gifts of any amount from individual donors may be designated to a specific chapter's endowed or annual scholarship fund. To make a gift to a chapter scholarship, go to the MSU Foundation website and click ‘Give Now
’ and proceed with your gift. Remember to enter the chapter name of your
choice (from the list below) in the “Other” designation.
For more information on giving to chapter scholarships or establishing a chapter scholarship, please contact Jackie Hudson at email@example.com
or telephone 662.325.4214.
Students completing the application for admission to MSU will automatically be considered for a chapter scholarship if:
• His/Her primary address (or high school) is in a chapter area;
• He/She completes the scholarship portion of the application;
• He/She meets the basic requirements of the scholarship.
Make a gift to a scholarship fund through the MSU Foundation
| In-State Chapters
- Central Mississippi (Hinds, Madison, Rankin)
- Jackson (maintained by chapter)
- Lawrence-Jefferson Davis
- Panola (maintained by chapter)
- Pearl River
- Southeast Mississippi (Forrest, Lamar, Marion, Perry)
- Southwest Mississippi (Amite, Pike, Walthall)
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Dallas, Texas
- East Texas (Tyler, Longview, Texarkana, Nacogdoches)
- Houston, Texas
- Huntsville-Decatur, Alabama
- Memphis, Tennessee
- Mobile, Alabama
- Nashville, Tennessee
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Northeast Florida (greater Jacksonville)
- Northwest Florida (Pensacola, Destin)
- Washington, D.C.
- West Tennessee (Jackson, Brownsville)
Donations to these funds count towards your active membership in the Alumni Association.
Information for prospective students
Alumni Waiver of out-of-state tuition
Office of Admissions and Scholarships