Alumni chapters from around the world help make a difference at Mississippi State by providing financial assistance for students. Annual and endowed scholarships play a significant role in helping exceptional students attend MSU.
Chapter scholarships are made possible by donations to the MSU Foundation, unless otherwise indicated, and are considered privately funded scholarships. Gifts of any amount from individual donors may be designated to a specific chapter's endowed or annual scholarship fund. To make a gift to a chapter scholarship, go to the MSU Foundation website and click ‘Give Now’ and proceed with your gift. Remember to enter the chapter name of your
choice (from the list below) in the “Other” designation.
For more information on giving to chapter scholarships or establishing a chapter scholarship, please contact Leanna Smith at email@example.com or telephone 662.325.4214.
To be eligible for a chapter scholarship:
Make a gift to a scholarship fund through the MSU Foundation
| In-State Chapters
- Central Mississippi (Hinds, Madison, Rankin)
- Lawrence-Jefferson Davis
- Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Panola (maintained by the chapter)
- Pearl River
- Pine Belt (Forrest, Lamar, Marion, Perry)
- Quitman (maintained by the chapter)
- Southwest Mississippi (Amite, Pike, Walthall)
- Washington (maintained by the chapter)
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Dallas, Texas
- East Texas (Tyler, Longview, Texarkana, Nacogdoches)
- Houston, Texas
- Huntsville-Decatur, Alabama
- Memphis, Tennessee
- Mobile, Alabama
- Montgomery, Alabama
- Nashville, Tennessee
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Northeast Florida (greater Jacksonville)
- Northwest Florida (Pensacola, Destin)
- Orlando, Florida
- Washington, D.C.
- West Tennessee (Jackson, Brownsville)
Donations to these funds count towards your active membership in the Alumni Association.
Information for prospective students about MSU
Alumni Non-Resident Scholarships
Office of Admissions and Scholarships